Estimates - Overview
Creating a New Estimate
Navigate to the Estimate tab and click on the "+ Add New Estimate" button.
The Customer Information field should be filled when you're creating a new job.
Estimate# is a unique identification for the estimates created.
Specify the Estimate Expiry Date from the respective field.
- Insert the quantity of produtcs/visits for this job
- Insert the Unit/Visit Cost.
- Apply a Tax rate to the item/visit in the tax field.
- The total amount will automatically be generated.
- Easily email the estimates and once approved, change the status from Pending to Approved/Reject by clicking on Approve or Reject if the estimate was not accepted by client.
- Once your estimate is approved, you can easily create an invoice by clicking on Generate Invoice button on top of the screen.
-->show how to batch Invoice bunch of enstimates that are approved